Wednesday 27 July 2011

PWA Freestyle

So it's been a busy week here in Fuerte with the PWA in town. It's been incredible to watch some of the action live but also a bit disappointing as I'm stiull struggling with this hip injury. I've been told it's something to do with tearing the skin on the bone?! Not too sure what this means, but one to two weeks to recover. It's been over a week now and I sailed the last two days, only managing sliding moves as it causes too much pain to try anything else. Fortunately the wind has been a little light and the forecast is epic, so a few more days rest and then back on it full power.

Tonight is the closing ceremony of the freestyle so I think we make party...

Hope to release a video shortly, when I can find somewhere with decent enough internet to upload it in under 24 hours.....

No comments:

Post a Comment