Thursday 2 December 2010

A cold one...

So went to Whitstable yesterday... still alive...!

Got a video coming soon! Was seriously cold and got the ice cream hands and feet every 2/3 runs, not even joking! Summer boots were probably a bad call!

Anyway I'll be staying in today...as I'm stuck here! I'll try out this snow windsurfing though and get some pics! I guess that means Bubble is stuck in his complimentary 5 star accommodation in Sharm for another night. Was supposed to be picking him up from the airport last night!

A few pics...
Rescuing a someone stuck on a hill

-5 recorded in the car before the snow began

Outside my window literally just now..still snowing!

Bubble back to nature..making a log fire (before he left to Egypt)!

A really cold shaka from yesterday (video frame)

No comments:

Post a Comment