Saturday 31 July 2010

The double and the second single at PWA Fuerte!!

So being my first event I'm really enjoying it actually, not as nervous as I thought I might be and I've managed to get through a couple heats which is good. I'm getting some good experience from it all.

So the Double took place and I won my first heat against Sanllehy, getting a culo a shuv-it vulcan and a whole load of other moves and only falling once. Then I had Edvan, I knew I had to up my game a bit but I should have just sailed a safe heat as getting the full quota of moves can get you a long way. I did get probably my biggest shaka of the competition so far though.

The second single started and I got a lucky draw against Antxon who was out due to injury, this meant I only had to sail, so I went out and just went for all the biggest moves I can do to see if I can get them in the event area and under pressure.

Tomorrow brings my heat against Leo Ray I belive which is not going to be easy at all as he is currently lying in 6th place overall!!!

Anyway it's all good experience and now I'm off for Pizzzaaaa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment