Wednesday 25 November 2009

Jeri 2009 Week 3

Week 3 and its been an up and down one.
Had some dodgy conditions at the start of the week, so sailed the lagoon the past two days, and got some nice clips for movie. got my first Burner today which was awesome, literally on a mission to land it, and everyone was packing almost ready to leave and I was like I'm not leaving till I land this, just as everyone was almost ready to go, I was like one more run...crashed it...tried again...crashed it then when I was like, I really have to call this the last one I managed to get it...awesome feeling getting a move I've been wanting for a while.
I know I said more video soon but, I'm saving the clips for my movie, I have a few I may put together over the next couple of days so keep an eye out.
More soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment