Thursday 15 July 2010

Quiet couple of days

So the last couple of days has been pretty relaxed after I crashed an air flaka at full speed (about 30 knots on my 4.5) on my head. To cut a long story short I went off a bit of a wave and it was super gusty so I went in to it as fast as I could to lose the effect of the wind, but I got hit by a powerful gust at the top of the move and got tilted forwards, next thing I know I've hit my sail head first flat on the water and my neck was killing me! Felt like some sort of whiplash or something! Anyway it's been a bit light yesterday and today so that's helped matters, went for a surf yesterday in basically no swell....

More people are turning up out here for the event, the level is so high, it's crazy!

Off windsurfing now...

No comments:

Post a Comment