Saturday 12 June 2010

Update...

It's been pretty light here in the UK so have been getting down to some hardcore work which isn't all that bad. Despite the lack of wind I have actually managed to get out quite a bit, keeping the moves up but not really learning anything new. Anyway I'm off to Pozo and Fuerte for that in two weeks..
Something completely different, went out last night with my family to seen Keane at an open air concert in the middle of a forest. Despite not listening to his music that much it was actually really good fun and to top it off I got his plectrum which he threw into the crowd right at the end.
Watched a bit of the EFPT Vass event live yesterday and hoping to catch it today, what an awesome idea that is. Maybe I'll go compete next year?!

No comments:

Post a Comment